Jun 3, 2017

Gene Ha about Alan Moore

Art by Gene Ha and Zander Cannon.
Excerpt from an interview with the amazing GENE HA, well-known for his work with Moore on Top Ten series.

It’s part of Alan Moore’s theory that the imaginary realm is one giant realm. [...] They’re all connected together inside of one giant glowing world, so it had to kind of reference present day ideas and past ideas and just mash them together. If you look at any of his recent projects, it’s all about that mash-up of everything from our imagination existing at once. It’s a big theme of his.

[... ] He is literally the fastest creative mind I’ve ever worked with, and I’ve worked with some really creative minds.” [... ] When I’m having a conversation with him and he throws out ideas, I can’t keep up. He’ll literally leave me in the dust.

The complete article is available HERE.

No comments: